Monday, February 6, 2012

Every great show needs a beginning

          This blog is all about Avatar: The Last Airbender and why I enjoyed this show so much. 


Note: This is Avatar: The Last Airbender an animated TV show that aired on Nickelodeon from 2005-2008. It is NOT Avatar the movie directed by James Cameron that takes place on the planet Pandora. 


Yes, it may have seemed silly to point that out but I have had people that have never heard about the show think that I'm talking about that movie. Before I start telling you how awesome it is here is a link to a blog I found that has full length episodes of the show. If you have never heard of this show or have just never got around to seeing an episode here's your chance! This link has the very two first episodes and introduces some of the main characters. 

Book 1 Water: Chapters 1 & 2

If you have seen it then here's a refresher! I myself became very happy when I discovered this website and immediately abandoned the homework I was working on and proceeded to re-watch some of the episodes :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment